VOIP Telephone Systems
Discover the advantages of a software based VoIP IP PBX
An INET Phone System for Windows is a software-based IP PBX that replaces a proprietary hardware PBX / PABX. Our IP PBX has been developed specifically for Microsoft Windows and is based on the SIP standard – making it easier to manage and allowing you to use any SIP phone (software or hardware). A software-based IP PBX / PABX offers numerous benefits:
- Easier to install & manage via web-based configuration interface
- Far less expensive to purchase and expand than a hardware-based PBX / PABX
- Improve productivity with presence, desktop based call control and extension management
- No need for separate phone wiring – phones use computer network, easy hot desking!
- Delivery mobility by allowing employees to work from home using a remote extension
- Choose between popular IP hardware phones or softphones - no vendor lock in
- Receive & Make calls via the standard PSTN using VOIP Gateways or cards
- Save on monthly call costs using SIP trunks, VoIP providers or the Skype gateway!
- Break free from your proprietary PABX and ask INET to help you save money from your existing system.
3CX Hotel Module for 3CX Phone System
The Telephone Hotel Module is an add on for our Phone System that turns our standard Phone System install in to a full featured Hospitality PBX. The module adds check in/out, Do not disturb, CDR/SMDR billing and more. Optionally, the hotel module can integrate with popular PMS / Hotel Management software to allow these functions to be triggered automatically from the PMS software
Gateway for Skype
Our Gateway for Skype allows our Phone System users to make and receive calls via the Skype network. It connects to a Skype client and turns it into a SIP gateway that can be used by your telephone system. The Gateway for Skype can support up to 8 simultaneous calls and is a free download